Post preparation for rewinder operation
1. The operator arrived at the post 10 minutes in advance.
2. Check and understand the operation of the equipment, check equipment hazards, check equipment hygiene and on-site hygiene, and make a good inspection record.
3. Understand the production situation and quality of the class before the class, familiar with the work site.
4. Familiar with process standards, master product quality requirements, variety specifications, dimensions, roll length, indicators and tasks.
5. Do personal safety protection and equipment safety protection.
6. Carefully implement the handover system and make a record of the handover.