Rewinding Machine operating procedures – Preparation for rewinding.
1. The crane operator and the rewinding personnel first check whether the information on the parent roll tracking slip on the base paper meets the requirements of the technical standards, specifications and specifications.
2. Check whether the labels of various paper diseases on both ends of the base paper roller are clear and consistent with the contents on the tracking sheet.
3. The crane operator should operate carefully according to the safe operation rules of the driving.
4. Place the base paper roll on the unloading frame smoothly, place the drum groove on the shaft head, place the track groove in the locked position, and connect it with the hydraulic coupling.
5. Jog the left and right shift buttons of the exit tray to bring the ends of the web to a position that can be trimmed (to be threaded).
6. The operator should make a detailed record of the paper (such as shift, shift, production date, roll time and paper roll code, etc.).